Whiffle: verb – to blow lightly in puffs or gusts; noun – something light or insignificant.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Whiffling Straits, my new golf blog. Please visit frequently to read what I hope will be fun and informative insights into the game I love so much (golf).

My particular area of interest is golf history -- but not for the sake of getting caught up in the past. I enjoy putting modern golf events and achievements into a larger historical perspective.

So stay tuned! In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of the "Golden Bear Cub," my son Jack. (No, he wasn't actually named for that Jack! But I sometimes like to pretend he was.)




1 comment:

  1. Like the layout, like the hyperlinks. Maybe one of your themes could be about mens' golf weekends....

    ReplyDelete